Sounds of My Writings: Salvation Simple
The Bible assures us that if we believe in Jesus, we will be saved. The "prayer of salvation" is the most important prayer we will ever pray. When we are ready to become a Christian, we are ready to have our first real conversation with God! When we pray the prayer of salvation, we are letting God know we believe God’s Word is true. By the faith God has given us, we choose to believe in Him. So, when we pray, asking God for the gift of salvation, we're exercising our free will to acknowledge that we believe in Him. That demonstration of faith pleases God because we have freely chosen to know Him.
Prayer of Salvation - Five Simples Steps.
1. Confess your sins: Father God, I’m a sinner.
2. Repent of your sins: I’m sorry for my sins.
3. Ask forgiveness for your sins: Please forgive me for my sins.
4. Invite Jesus into your life: I want Jesus Christ to be my personal Savior.
5. Ask to be filled with the Holy Spirit: Fill me with your Spirit so I can live by Your power.
Now pray this prayer with us:
"Dear God, I'm a sinner. I'm sorry for my sins. Forgive me of my sins. I want Jesus Christ to be my Savior. I want to be filled with your Holy Spirit so I may live my life with Your power. In Jesus' name, Amen."
#soundsofmywritings #andyfernandez #iamministries